January 2018 [es]
2018/01/06 Photos 2016 ▲
- Saturday January 6th, 2018, 11:00am, Manhattan NY East Harlem
- 40th Annual Three Kings Day Parade in El Barrio. The parade route begins at 106th Street and Lexington Avenue and ends at 115th Street and Park Avenue. After the parade, go to the El Museo for some live music and free admission to Las Galerías. [Contact Museo del Barrio].
- Saturday January 7th, 12:00 noon, Bronx NY:
- Three Kings Day in the Bronx. Public School #5, 564 Jackson Avenue at 149th Street, Auditorium. Free entrance. The first 500 children ages 1-9 will receive a toy. Info: Leila Martínez, 1-718-991-3161.
- Wednesday January 6th, 11:00am-2:00pm, Waterbury CT:
- Three Kings Day in Waterbury CT. Celebrating the visit of the Three Kings to the Baldwin Rec Center, 135 E Liberty St, Waterbury, CT 06706. Live music, food. Children ages 1-9 will receive a toy and a book bags from the 3 Kings. Info: David Cueto firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday January 15, 12:00 noon, Brooklyn NY:
- Three Kings Day Parade in Brooklyn. Broadway and Graham Avenue, Williamsburg.
- Saturday January 31, 11:00am-3:00pm, Bronx NY:
- Williamsbridge Oval Winterfest. Oval Park, Norwood
February 2018 [es] Dominican Heritage Month Jan 21 - Feb 27
To be announced: Various Dominican Independence celebrations.
- Tuesday, February 27. 2018, 5:30-7:30pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Dominican Independence Day Celebration. By the Office of the Brooklyn Borough President, City Council members Rafael Espinal and Antonio Reynoso, and the Consulate General of the Dominican Republic in New York. Brooklyn Borough Hall, 209 Joralemon Street, Brooklyn NY 11201 [MAP]. RSVP: 1-718-802-3700 or Click Here.
- Wednesday February 28, 6:00pm-10:00pm, Queens NY:
- Dominican Heritage Month Celebration. Dominico American Society of Queens. LaBoom, 56-15 Northern Boulevard, Woodside, Queens, NY 11377. At LaBoom, 56-15 Northern Boulevard, Woodside, Queens, NY 11377. TOTALLY FREE! Phone: 1-718-457-5395. [View poster]
- Thursday February 16, 10:00am-1:00pm, Bronx NY.
- Dominican Heritage Month Celebration with Bronx Borough President Rubén Díaz. Hostos Community College, Savoy Multi-Purpose Room, D Building / Savoy Manor Building, 120 E 149th St, 2nd Floor, Bronx NY 10451. RSVP Sonia Malave-Negrón 1-718-590-3989, email@example.com
- Thursday February 25, 6:00pm-8:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Dominican Independence Day Celebration.
Roberto Clemente School P.S.19, 325 South 3rd Street, Brooklyn NY. Entertainment, live music, refreshments, with a tribute to Dominican art and cinema.
- Friday February 27th, 6:00pm-9:00pm, Queens NY:
- Dominican Independence Celebration Come celebrate the independence of the Dominican Republic! Presented by the Dominican-American Society of Queens and Julissa Ferreras of District Council 21. PS19 at 98-02 Roosevelt Avenue, Corona, Queens NY 11368. We'll have live music, Dominican food, presents and surprises. Call 1-718-457-5395 for more information.
- Friday February 27th, 10:00am-1:00pm, Waterbury CT:
- Dominican Flag Raising 2015. City Hall, 235 Grand St Waterbury, CT 06702. For the celebration of Dominican Independence. Organized by the Dominican Committee of Waterbury. Info: David Cueto firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 2018 [es]
- Sunday March 1st, 2:45pm, White Plains NY:
- Commemoration of the 171st anniversary of the Independence of the Dominican Republic. City Hall, 255 Main St. White Plains NY 10601. Followed by coctails to celebrate at the restaurant Blue Amber, 49 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY 10601. Tel 1-914-358-9291. Sponsored by UNIDOM Inc, Unidad Dominicana de Hudson Valley.
April 2018 [es]
To be announced: Normally there aren't many hispanic parades or festivals in March or April.
To be announced: May Day March, Ecuafest, St. Nicholas Avenue Festival, Cuban Parades and Festivals in NJ, Haitian Parade Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn (usually last Sunday in May).
- Friday May 4th, 4:00pm-7:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Sunset Park Cinco de Mayo Celebration. Sunset Park Recreation Center, 43rd Street at 7th Avenue in Brooklyn. "Join NYC Parks for a celebration of Mexican culture in the community with music, dance, crafts, and more! Movies Under the Stars: CHAVELA... After the celebration, come to the lawn at Fifth Avenue for a Friday screening of CHAVELA, presented by Mexico Now!" Phone: 1-718-972-0567; email: email@example.com.
- Sunday May 6 12:00 noon - 3:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- Cinco de Mayo Parade. Asociación Tepayac. Central Park West from 106th Street to 97th Street.
- EVERY SUNDAY AT 11:00AM beginning Sunday May 6, Manhattan NY:
- Festival de Verano 2018 (Summer Festival) Plaza "Las Américas", 175th Street between Broadway and Wadsworth Avenue. For the whole family: Games, Dance, Karaoke, DJs, Live Music, and More. Contact: 1-646-314-3845.
- Saturday May 12, 10:00am-3:00pm, Bronx NY:
- Bronx Week: Family Day Olympiad. Williamsbridge Oval Park, Bainbridge Avenue at Van Cortlandt Park East. Olympic Style Event. One adult and one child playing together for points and a chance to be this year's champion. Recommended ages: 6 to 16. Families must register to participate: Call 1-718-590-6431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Subway: D-train to 205th Street. [MAP] [Facebook] [Poster]
- 2018/05/19 Photos 2015 ▲
- Saturday May 19th, Manhattan NY:
- 12th Annual New York Dance Parade. Rain or shine. Theme: THE CABARET OF LIFE. 1:00pm-3:00pm from 21st and Broadway to Saint Marks Place, then on Saint Marks Place to Tompkins Square Park for a dance fest 3:00pm-7:00pm (details). Grand Marshals: Camille A. Brown, Mickela Mallozzi, Rafael Espinal, DJ Doc Martin. Info: 1-267-350-9213 [more contact info].
- 2018/05/20 Photos 2018 ▲ Photos 2017 Photos 2015 Photos 2014 Photos 2013 Photos 2012
- Sunday May 20, 11:30 am to 6:00pm, Bronx NY:
- 47th Annual Bronx Week Parade. Mosholu Parkway between Van Cortlandt Avenue East and Hull Avenue. Contact: 1-718-590-6012. Email: Monica Major MMajor@bronxbp.nyc.gov, Bronx Tourism Council, 851 Grand Concourse Ste 123, Bronx NY 10451-2937. [Facebook] [Twitter]
- Sunday May 20th, 2:00-5:00pm, Bergenline NJ: Cuban Parade and Festival of New Jersey.
- Begins at 79th Street and Bergenline Avenue in North Bergen NJ (entrance to James Braddock Park) and concludes at 43rd Street and Bergenline Avenue in Union City, NJ, with a reviewing stand ceremony.
- Saturday May 26th, 11:00am-5:00pm, Bronx NY:
- 152nd Street Cultural Festival. South Bronx, 152nd Street between Jackson and Union Avenues. Live musical performances, dancing, comedy, celebrity appearances, children's pavilion, food and vendor kiosks. Contact: National Puerto Rican Day Parade Inc, email NPRDP.Parade@gmail.com. See website for vendor information.
- Sunday May 27th, Manhattan NY:
- 2017 Loisaida Festival. Avenue C, Lower East Side.
- 2015/05/01 Photos 2015 ▲
- Friday May 1st, Manhattan NY:
- 11th Annual May Day March for Worker and Immigration Rights. From Union Square Park at 14th Street and Broadway.
- Saturday May 2nd, all day, Bronx NY:
- 10th Annual Cinco de Mayo Celebration. Crescent Avenue between 187 Street and Belmont Avenue
- Sunday May 3rd, 12:00n-7:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- Cinco de Mayo Festival. Schoolyard on East 109th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues.
- Sunday May 10th, Queens NY:
- Festival del 5 de mayo Flushing Meadow Corona Park. Performers include Maite Perroni, el grupo Banda AK7, el Toro de la Sierra, Herreros del Norte, Grupo Fénix, Grupo M2, Fansu, ballets de Rivera Maya, Danza Yucuyuxi y Nuevo Amanecer. Sponsored by Casa Puebla NY [Facebook]; Info: 1-212-531-0552; email@example.com
- Saturday May 23, 11:00am-5:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- East Harlem Block Nursery Celebration. 215 East 106th Street, between 2nd and 3rd Avenues. Celebrating 50 years providing service to the East Harlem community. Old-school block party, Salsa and freestyle music, free food and games for children and families. Info: www.eastharlemblocknursery.org, 1-212-722-6350, 1-917-885-0898.
- Sunday May 24th, 12:30-3:00, Manhattan NY:
- Ecuafest - Desfile Mundial Ecuatoriano y Festival Ecuatoriano. Manhattan, Central Park West, 110th Street to 96th Street. [video announcement]
- Sunday May 24th, 12:00n-5:00pm, Bronx NY:
- Salsa Sundays at Orchard Beach. Every Sunday from Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend. Plus Memorial Day May 25th and Labor Day September 7th.
- Saturday May 30th, 12:00n-5:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- St. Nicholas Avenue Festival. Washington Heights, Saint Nicholas Avenue, 181st Street to 188th Street. Dominican vendors, food, and music; rides for children.
June 2018 [es]
To be announced: Bronx Puerto Rican Parade, Puerto Rican Festival of Perth Amboy, 116th Street Festival, Puerto Rican Parade and Festival of Sunset Park, Peruvian International Parade and Festival in Queens, Elizabeth NJ Colombian Day Parade, Puerto Rican Parade and Festival of Brooklyn, Long Island Puerto Rican Parade in Brentwood.
- Saturday June 2, 2018, 12:00 noon - 7:00pm, Hartford CT:
- Greater Hartford Puerto Rican Day Parade and Festival del Coquí. Bushnell Park, Jewell Street [MAP] [Facebook] [Website] Email: CICDPRParade@gmail.com.
- Sunday June 3, 2018, 1:00pm-5:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Puerto Rican State Parade and Festival. Graham Avenue between Metropolitan Avenue and Devoe Street.
- Sunday June 3, 2018 11:00am: Holyoke, Massachusetts:
- Western Massachusetts Puerto Rican Parade. Starts at 11:00am at Main and Dwight Streets and goes down Main Street to Springdale Park, 844 Main Street, for festival. Info: www.lafamiliahispana.org, Telephone: 1-413-532-4496. To participate in the parade, you must register by May 28.
- Saturday June 3, 10:00am, Bronx NY:
- Bronx Puerto Rican Parade Festival. Poe Park from Grand Concourse 192-194 Street.
- Friday-Sunday 9-11 June 2017, Perth Amboy NJ:
- Puerto Rican Festival of Perth Amboy. Rudyk Park. Info: 1-848-250-8575, 1-732-925-0488.
- Sunday June 11th, 5:00pm, Sunset Park, Brooklyn NY.
- 3rd Annual Puerto Rican Parade and Festival of Sunset Park. When: Parade 5:00pm, Festival 6:30pm. Where: Sunset Park, Brooklyn: Parade from 59th Street to 44th Street along 5th Avenue. Festival in Sunset Park (entrances at 44th Street and 5th Avenue, 43rd Street and 5th Avenue, and 44th Street and 6th Avenue). The procession will be led by a group of musicians playing the traditional Puerto Rican sounds of Bomba y Plena. The musicians will be accompanied by folk dancers and Vejigantes, or folk figures representing the spiritual side of Puerto Rican culture, which are often found at celebrations in Puerto Rican communities. Parade participants include Puerto Rican musicians, dancers, and other artists who will showcase the many traditional and contemporary expressions of Puerto Rican Culture. Community groups serving Sunset Park will also be on hand to help celebrate. Capping off the evening will be a festival in Sunset Park itself. The multifaceted Latin big band Cita Rodriguez y Borinquen Orchestra will get spectators moving to Latin beats from many genres. The festival is for all ages and organizers expect to see children, grandparents, and everyone in between celebrating in the park. The festival is free and open to the public.
- Sunday June 26th, 2016, 12:00md–2:00pm, Jackson Heights, Queens NY:
- 3rd Annual Peruvian International Parade and Festival, "Todos Somos Perú". Along 37th Avenue from 69th Street to 86th Street in Jackson Heights. Folklore and Food Festival 2:00pm-9:00pm at ELMCOR Center, 33-16 108th Street, Corona, at Northern Boulevard. Telephone: 1-347-444-5552, 1-347-813-7901. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, CEO@Internationalperuvianfestival.org. [Poster]
- Sunday, June 26, 2016, 1:00pm, Elizabeth NJ:
- Elizabeth Colombian Day Parade. Parade begin at 50 Winfield Scott Plaza (in front of City Hall) turn right onto Elizabeth Avenue, then right onto Broad Street ending on Morris Avenue. The Colombian festival will not be held in 2016; it is hoped it will come back in 2017.
- Sunday June 14th, 2015, 5:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Sunset Park Puerto Rican Parade. 5th Avenue and 59th Street in Sunset Park. Live music, arts, and the Afro-Puerto Rican traditions of Bomba y Plena as well as the participation of artists, local businesses and community organizations in Sunset Park. Facebook. Facebook. Telephone: 1-917-995-6558, 1-347-709-0731. Email: ElGritoDeSunsetPark@gmail.com.
- Sunday June 14th, 2015, Lawrence MA:
- Hispanic Week Parade. Time and route not yet published. Info: Carmen Zorrilla, 1-978-7433.
- Friday June 26th, 2015, at 5:00pm, Elizabeth NJ:
- San Juan Bautista Celebration. Join the Puerto Rican Committee of Elizabeth as they celebrate San Juan Bautista (John the Baptist), the patron Saint of the Island. The event will take place at O'Donnell Dempsey Center located at 618 Salem Avenue.
- Saturday June 27th, 2015, 11:00am-3:00pm, Bronx NY
- 2nd Annual Family Fitness Festival . Williamsbridge Oval Park, Bainbridge Avenue at 208th Street. Boot camp demonstrations, relay races, healthy cooking demonstrations, exercise tips, screenings, face painting, gifts, prizes, giveaways. Info: 1-718-881-8999.
July 2018 [es]
To be announced: Salsa Sundays at Orchard Beach (Bronx), Festival de las Flores, Bronx Dominican Parade, 111th Street Salsa Street Party and Old-Timers Stickball Game, Colombian Independence Day Festival (Long Island), Colombian Independence Day Parade (Queens), Junta Hispana, Westchester Hispanic Heritage Festival,
- Sunday July 15th, 11:00am-6:00pm, Bronx NY:
- Latin Culture Carnival Bronx Edition: Southern Boulevard from 163rd Street to Westchester Avenue. This event is fun for the whole family and a great place to promote your company's products o services so be sure to take advantage of our early promotions and arrange for your business to take part in some of the most important open-air events in the Bronx! CONTACT: Email email@example.com ... Phone: José Tejada, 1-917-776-5951.
- Friday-Saturday-Sunday, July 7-8-9, 2017, Queens NY:
- Festival de las Flores (Festival and Parade of the Flowers).
- 37th Avenue in Jackson Heights, Queens. Saturday July 8th: Live music, 2:00pm-9:00pm. Sunday July 9th: Parade of the Flowers, Colombian silleteros with their creations. Parade starts at 11:00am. Contact: +1 347-994-7142; firstname.lastname@example.org [Facebook]
- 2017/07/09 Photos 2009▲
- Sunday July 9, 2017, Noon-6:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- 111th Street Salsa Street Party and Old-Timers Stickball Game. El Barrio (Spanish Harlem). Food, dancing, live music, DJ, stickball. Contact: Santos Negron email@example.com.
- Sunday July 9, 2017, 2:00pm-9:00pm, East Meadow, Long Island, NY:
- VI Colombian Independence Day Festival, Eisenhower Park, 1899 Hempstead Turnpike, near the LIRR Westbury station. Featuring: Guayacán Orquesta, John Onofre, El Clan, Alek, Pulido Son, Folclor. Food, arts and crafts, DJs, raffles [CONTACT].
- 2017/07/16.... Sunday July 16, 2017, 11:00am-6:00pm, Bronx NY:
- “The Latin Cultural Carnival comes to the Bronx! Southern Boulevard from 163rd Street to Westchester Avenue. This event is fun for the whole family and a great place to promote your company's products o services so be sure to take advantage of our early promotions and arrange for your business to take part in some of the most important open-air events in the Bronx!” CONTACT ... Phone 1-917-776-5951; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday July 16, 2017, 12:00 noon - 7:00pm, Valhalla NY.
- Westchester Hispanic Heritage Festival.
- At Kensico Dam, 1 Bronx River Parkway, Valhalla, NY 10603.
- Free open air festival rain or shine (there's a large tent that you csn sit under with your own folding chairs. Artisan and gift vendors as well as food vendors featuring international Latin cuisine. Musical and folkloric dance groups perform all day on the performance stage and a staging area in front of the tent. Bring folding chairs, picnic blankets and set up your own picnic area on the large grassy area with friends ans family. On-site parking is free, but will fill up. You can park in town and walk a few blocks ti the festival which will draw thousands from around the region. Fun for the whole family. Bathrooms and port-o-potties on site. Tables and booths usually include community, civic and health information as well as information about Westchester Parks in addition to various vendors. [Facebook]
- Friday-Sunday July 21-22-23 and 28-29-30, 2017, Bronx NY
- Festival Popular Duartiano (Juan Pablo Duarte Festival). Clay Avenue between Claremont Parkway East and East 173rd Street. Live music starts at noon, followed by artistic presentations, raffles, and gifts. Contact: 1-917-710-0245; email@example.com.
|Click to see video|
- Saturday July 22, 2017, 9:00am-6:00pm, Washington Heights, Manhattan NY:
- Mustard Seed Children Supplies Drive.
- Fort George Presbyterian Church, 1525 St. Nicholas Avenue at 168th Street, New York NY 10033. In support of Hogar Immanual in the Dominican Republic, a home for orphaned children with cognitive and psychomotor disabilities since 2001. Bring household and baby supplies (SEE LIST), get free lunch! All donations are tax-deductible. For more information call Yury Rodríguez at 1-973-390-3528, Rosmary Morel at 1-917-532-6734, or Hanette Gómez at 1-917-577-7867. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.mustardseed.com. More about Mustard Seed: See flyer.
- Sunday July 30, 2017, 11:00am-6:00pm, Queens NY:
- Junta Hispana. Location: Flushing Meadows Corona Park – near the Unisphere Admission: Free. RAIN or SHINE We'll be there. Stage performances begin at 12 noon.
- Saturday, July 23, 2016, 2:00pm-8:00pm.
- 8th Rumba Festival of New England with Ismael Miranda, Yolanda Rivera, and Edwin Bonilla. Free to the Public. 155 Wyllys Street, Hartford, CT. For more info call 1-860-371-8098.
- Thursday July 2, 2015, to Sunday September 13, 2015, Bronx NY:
- ¡Presente! The Young Lords in New York at The Bronx Museum of the Arts, 1040 Grand Concourse at East 165th Street. IND Subways B and D, 167th Street stop; IRT #4, 161st Street stop. Admission: Free. Hours: Fridays 11:00am-8:00pm; Saturdays and Sundays: 11:00am-6:00pm. Email: email@example.com, Phone: 1-718-681-6000.
- 2015/07/12 Photos 2009▲
- Sunday July 12, 2015, Noon-6:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- 111th Street Salsa Street Party and Old-Timers Stickball Game. El Barrio (Spanish Harlem). Food, dancing, live music, DJ, stickball. Contact: Santos Negron firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday July 12th, 2:00pm-9:00pm, East Meadow LI NY:
- IV Colombian Independence Festival. "We are all Colombia"... Featured: cuisine, crafts, folklore, music: Fruko y sus Tesos, The Latin Brothers. Eisenhower Park, Field 6, East Meadow NY 11554. Info: 1-347-500-9064, 1-347-262-6449 [Poster] [Facebook].
- Sundays July 12th – August 30, 2015, Bronx NY:
- Bronx Summer Concert Series. Orchard Beach every Sunday, July 12 to August 30, 1:00pm-5:00pm, main stage, Section 9. Domingo Quiñones, D'son-4, Conjunto Imagen, Karl Browne Band, Julián Vázquesz "El Diamante de la Salsa", Music with a Message, Típica 73, Nelson González, Mambo Legends Orchestra, CharanSalsa, Luís Damón. Zumba and health screenings too.
- Sunday July 26, 2015, 11:00am, Elizabeth NJ:
- Peruvian Day Parade. High Street and First Avenue onto Elizabeth Avenue to Winfield Scott Plaza ending at City Hall. After the parade, the celebration (Folkloric Dance, Music and more) will continue in front of City Hall.
August 2018 [es]
To be announced: Ecuadorian Parade (Queens), Salvadoran-American Festival of New York (Long Island), Dominican Festival de Perth Amboy, Puerto Rican and Hispanic Parade of Western New York, Dominican Parade and Festival of Brooklyn, Latin Parade and Festival of Haverstraw NY, Jersey City Bolivian Independence Parade, Ecuadorian Festival of Union City NJ, Urkupiña Festival, Dominican Day Parade of Philadelphia, Queens Ecuadorian Parade, Puerto Rican Parade and Festival of Jersey City.
- Friday August 3 – Sunday August 5, 2018, 10:00am-8:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- Carnaval del Barrio (Carnaval Aguadillano) 2017. East 116th Street between 2nd and Lexington Avenues. Live Latin music entertainment from noon to 10:00pm. Performers and Vendors Info: Hector 1-347-645-5656.
- Saturday, August 11, 2018, 10:00am-6:00pm, Manhattan NY:
- Festival de la Calle 6 (6th Street Festival): Lower East Side: East 6th Street between Avenue D and the FDR Drive. Live Latin music, vendors. Performers and vendors info: Hector 1-347-645-5656.
- 2018/08/12 Photos 2017 ▲ Photos 2016 Photos 2015 Photos 2014 Photos 2013 Photos 2012
- Sunday August 12, 2018, 12:00 noon, Manhattan NY:
- 36th Annual Dominican Day Parade (official website not updated for 2018 yet but the parade always takes place on the 2nd Sunday of August). [Facebook] [Twitter] [Instagram]
Saturday, August 18, 2018, 12:00 noon - 7:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
10th Annual 24th Street Cultural Festival. CANCELED
- Friday-Saturday-Sunday, August 11-13, 2017, Perth Amboy NJ:
- 25th Perth Amboy Dominican Festival. At La Playita (the beach).
- 2017/08/13 Photos 2017 ▲ Photos 2016 Photos 2015 Photos 2014 Photos 2013 Photos 2012
- Sunday August 13, 2017, 12:00 noon, Manhattan NY:
- 35th Annual Dominican Day Parade. Dedicated to NYPD Police Officer Miosotis Familia. Sixth Avenue (Avenue of the Americas) from 36th Street to 52nd Street. Theme: Celebrating the contributions of Dominican women. Grand Marshal: Congressman Adriano Espaillat. Godfather: Juan Marichal. Godmother: Michelle Jiménez. Contact: Dominican Day Parade, Inc., 665 West 182nd Street, New York NY 10033. Email: Dominicandayparade@gmail.com. Tel: 1-212-634-7174. CLICK HERE to access the registration form. [Facebook] [Twitter] [Instagram]
- Saturday, August 19, 2017, 1:00pm, Buffalo NY:
- 15th Puerto Rican and Hispanic Day Parade of Western New York. Parade starts at Buffalo City Hall and marches north on Niagara Street (Avenida San Juan), to be followed by a festival with food and live music and entertainment in LaSalle Park on the Buffalo waterfront. Info: 1-716-310-8644; email@example.com.
- Sunday, August 27, 2016, 1:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- 17th Dominican Parade and Festival of Brooklyn. From Graham Avenue and Metropolitan Avenue to Graham Avenue and Broadway. Festival at Graham and Broadway after the parade. For more information, call 1-646-717-0603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, August 7, 2016, Haverstraw NY:
- Latin Parade and Festival of Haverstraw. From Emeline Park in front of the Post Office to Haverstraw Middle School. Live music: Messiah, Urbanda, Star Team Band, Raulín Rosendo, Orlando Rodríguez, Sonsublime, Warachando, LD Legendary, Exibición de Carros, Guara Customs, Star Family. Info: 1-845-429-7764.
- Sunday, August 14, 2016, 12:00 noon, West New York and Union City NJ:
- Ecuadorian Parade. Bergenline Avenue from 59th in East New York Street to 43rd Street in Union City.
- Sunday, August 14, 2016, North Bergen NJ:
- Ecuadorian Festival. After the parade. Schuetzen Park at 3167 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
- Sunday, August 21, 2016, Philadelphia PA:
- Dominican Day Parade of Philadelphia. Starts at 8th and Lehigh, left on Lehigh to Front Street to Light House Field on Front and Erie Avenue.
- Sunday, August 28, 2016, 11:00am, Brooklyn NY:
- 16th Dominican Parade and Festival of Brooklyn From Graham Avenue and Metropolitan Avenue to Graham Avenue and Broadway. At the end of the parade is the festival in the Grand Street School Campus on Bushwick Avenue between Stagg and Maujer Streets, 2:00-7:00pm. For more information, contact the Parade President, Estella Jiménez at 646-717-0603 or email@example.com.
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, Noon to 7:00pm, Hartford CT:
- 3º Festival Dominicano de Connecticut. Downtown Hartford, 155 Wyllys Street, Church of the Good Shepard. Live music, dance, food, sports, education. Free parking. Info: 1-570-861-6157, 1-203-982-5008; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, August 8, 2015, Noon to 6:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- 24th Street Summer Festival of Brooklyn. 24th Street between 4th and 5th Avenues. Live Latin Music, entertainment, ethnic food, general merchandise vendors. Performers and vendors info: Hector 1-347-645-5656 [SEE POSTER].
- Saturday, August 15, 2015, Noon to 10:00pm, Jersey City NJ:
- Puerto Rican Parade and Festival Lincoln Park to Exchange Place.
September 2018 [es]To be announced: Brazilian Day (Manhattan), West Indian American Day Carnival and Parade, Longwood Festival, Mexican Day Parade (Manhattan), WEPA Festival, Queens Hispanic Parade, International Children's Parade, Viva la Comida Festival, Mexican Day Parade, Festival Viva El Salvador, Central American Parade and Festival of Brentwood, Dominican Day Parade of Paterson NJ, Long Island Central American Independence Parade, Manhattan Mexican Day Parade in Manhattan, Hispanic State Parade of NJ.
- Sunday, August 30, 2015, 12:00 Noon, Brooklyn NY:
- 15th Dominican Parade and Festival of Brooklyn The parade begins on Graham Avenue and Debevoise Street. At the end of the parade is the festival on Bushwick Avenue and Stagg Street at 1:00 PM. It is behind the school, Progress Inc., High School. For more information, contact the President, Estella Jiménez at 646-717-0603 or email@example.com.
- Sunday, September 9, 2018, 12:00 Noon, Bronx NY, Rain or Shine:
- 21st Annual Central American Independence Day Celebration.
- Parade and Festival celebrating the 197th anniversary of Central America's independence from Spain on September 15th, 1821: Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica. INFORMATION FROM LAST YEAR: The Parade forms at 10:00am on Southern Boulevard between 178th and 179th Streets and the procession starts at noon on East Tremont Avenue at the Happy Land Monument, goes southeast on Tremont to Boston Road, turns right and goes southwest to Charlotte Street and Crotona Park East. The Central American Independence Day Festival follows the parade in Crotona Park between Crotona Avenue and Claremont Parkway with stage performances, food and drink vendors, arts and crafts, information booths, and entertainment for the whole family. [MAP] Telephone: 1-347-547-9189.
- Sunday, September 9th, 11:00am-6:00pm, Corona, Queens:
- Latin Culture Carnival Bronx Edition: Junction Boulevard from 37th Avenue to Roosevelt Avenue. This event is fun for the whole family and a great place to promote your company's products o services so be sure to take advantage of our early promotions and arrange for your business to take part at one of the most important open-air events in the Queens. CONTACT: Email firstname.lastname@example.org ... Phone: José Tejada, 1-917-776-5951.
- Sunday, September 16, 2018, 10:00am to 6:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Brooklyn Puerto Rican Parade & Festival. Graham Avenue and Broadway. Live Bands, dancers, food vendors. Performers and vendors information: Hector 1-347-645-5656.
- Monday September 4th, 2017, 11:00am-6:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
47th West Indian Labor Day
In Crown Heights. The largest parade of its kind in North America, and the largest parade in New York. Held every year on USA Labor Day, the first Monday in September. The main parade at 11:00am is on Eastern Parkway between Utica Avenue and Underhill Avenue. Various other events in the preceding days; see website. Info: 1-718-467-1797; email@example.com.
- 2017/09/09 [es]
- Saturday, September 9, 2017, 12:30-2:30pm, Bronx NY:
- Williamsbridge Oval Park 80th Anniversary Celebration: Bainbridge Avenue and East 208th Street (enter through the tunnel), at the Recreation Center [MAP]. This park serves a diverse community of Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Bangladeshis, Mexicans, West Indians, Albanians, West Africans, and many other groups. It was built between 1934 and 1937 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA) of President Franklin D. Roosevelt's New Deal. The celebration will feature 1930s music, 1930s dance and street games, arts and crafts, a history presentation, and appearances by a number of politicians and NYC Parks Department officials; SEE FLYER. Read more about Oval Park HERE and see a photo gallery HERE.
- Saturday, September 10, 2016, 1:00pm–6:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- ¡WEPA! Festival. In Williamsburg: Havemeyer Street between S 4th Street and Grand Street. Southside Connex – Celebrating the People and Culture of the Southside – is an annual street festival organized by El Puente's Green Light District, featuring local artists Bomba Yo, Formula 4 Merengue Típico, Conjunto Sabor, Dreams In Motion, The New York Mariachi Conservatory, Karen J. Pangantihon, Shy Richardson.
- Saturday, September 10, 2016, 12:00 Noon to 8:00pm, New Britain CT:
- Puerto Rican Social and Cultural Festival of New Britain. On High Street between Broad Street and Lafayette Street. Live entertainment, music for the whole family, food and beverages, arts and crafts. For more information or if you are a vendor please contact Isabel Rosa at 1-860-680-8075. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, September 11, 2016, 1:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- International Children's Parade and Festival. In Williamsburg: Along the Avenue of Puerto Rico (a.k.a. Graham Avenue) from Metropolitan Avenue to Broadway. Info: 1-718-802-3700.
- Saturday, September 17, 2016, 12:00 noon to 7:00pm, Queens NY:
- 5th Annual Viva La Comida Festival. Along 82nd Street, between Roosevelt and Baxter Avenues, Jackson Heights, NY 11372. Food and live music. Artists include LA Cumbiamba eNeye, Trio Yuka Seca, Os Clavelitos, La Huerta, Yailin. Info: www.vivalacomida.com/, email@example.com, 1-718-335-9421.
- Sunday, September 18, 2016, 10:00am to 5:00pm, Brooklyn NY:
- Puerto Rican Parade and Festival of Brooklyn. Graham Ave and Broadway. Live Salsa Bands, food, craft vendors. Performers & Vendors info: Hector, 347-645-5656.
- Sunday, September 20, 2015, 1:00pm to 3:30pm, Manhattan NY:
- Mexican Day Parade. Madison Avenue from 38th to 27th Street (information from NYC DOT street closing schedule).
- Sunday September 20th, 11:00am-6:00pm, Queens NY:
- Latin Culture Carnival: Junction Boulevard between Roosevelt and 37th Avenues. Fun for the whole family and a great place to promote your products or services. Contact us to take advantage of our first promotions so your company can take part in one of the most important open-air events in Queens and in all of New York City. Telephone: 1-917-776-5951; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday September 27th, 12:00md, Queens NY:
- Queens Hispanic Parade: 37th Avenue between 69th and 86th Streets, Jackson Heights. Contact: 1-917-971-6919.
October 2018 [es]To be announced: Hispanic Day Parade (Manhattan), Queens Dominican Parade, Queens Bolivian Parade, Hispanic Parade of Bayonne, New Jersey State Hispanic Parade, Concilio Puerto Rican Festival and Parade, Hispanic Parade of the State of New Jersey.
- Sunday September 27th, 12:00md, Union City NJ:
- 40th Hispanic State Parade of New Jersey.
- Saturday October 6, 2018, Brooklyn NY:
- 23rd annual Panamanian Day Parade. INFORMATION FROM LAST YEAR: In Crown Heights along Franklin Avenue from Bergen Street to President Street, and then along President Street to Classon Avenue, ending in a street fair at Eastern Parkway. All participants are asked to assemble at 9:00 AM. Info: 1-347-863-8086, 718-604-1912.
- Friday-Sunday, October 7-9, Queens NY:
- 10th annual Hispanic/Latin Book Fair. Renaissance Charter School, 35-59 81st Street, Jackson Heights, Queens 11372. Friday: 7pm-10pm; Saturday: 11am-7pm; Sunday: 11am-7pm. Facebook: www.facebook.com/HLCCNY/. Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, October 8, 2016, 10:30am, Brooklyn NY:
- 21st Annual Panamanian Pre-Independence Day Parade and Street Fair. Crown Heights, Bergen Street and Franklyn Avenue. Ends in a street fair on Classon Avenue between President Street and Eastern Parkway. Street. Grand Marshals: Juana Smith, Willie Panama, Gloria Karamanthes. Info: 1-347-863-98086, 1-718-605-1912, 1-718-444-0448.
- Saturday-Sunday October 15-16, 2016, Manhattan NY:
Festival People en Español
Jacob Javits Center, North Pavilion 608 West 40th Street, 9:30am-5:00pm each day.
Two days of FREE activities including musical performances. Saturday: Calpulli Mexican Dance Company, Piel Canela Dancers, Frankie Negrón, Galilea Mintijo, Ursula Carranza, Salsa Congres, Francisca Lachapel, Clarissa Molina, Adamari López, Dascha Polanco, Iris Chacón, Christina Méndez, Danilo Carrera. Sunday: DJ Lobo, Cali pal' mundo, Maite Perroni, Karol G, Messiah, El Artista, Snow Tha Product, Reykon y Karol G, Kevin Alejandro, Selenis Leyva, Andrea Navedo, Reykon, Daddy Yankee. Info: email@example.com.
- Sunday, October 16, 2016, 12:00 noon, Queens NY:
- Queens Bolivian Parade. Jackson Heights, 37th Avenue from 69th Street to 86th Street.
- Sunday, October 23, 2016, Bayonne NJ:
- Hispanic Parade of Bayonne
- Time and route to be announced. Info: send text message to 1-201-467-7119; email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015/10/04... NJ State Hispanic Parade in Union NJ RESCHEDULED for October 18 (see below).
- Saturday, October 3, 2015, Noon-5:00pm, Bronx NY
- Longwood Fall Festival
- Intervale Avenue and Dawson Street (at the north end of Rainey Park in Longwood) en el Condado de la Salsa! Food, games, live entertainment: Toby Rivera, Angelo y su Conjunto Modelo. Info: Leila Martínez, 1-718-991-3161.
- Sunday, October 4, 2015, 10:00am, Philadelphia PA
- Concilio Puerto Rican Festival Parade.
- 16th Street and Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
- Concilio's Annual Puerto Rican Day Parade is the “Crown Jewel” of the Puerto Rican Festival every year. Youth groups, community organizations, local and regional schools, corporate sponsors, popular artists and many others across the tri-state region participate in making this parade a true showcase of Puerto Rican and Latino Culture.
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 10:30am, Brooklyn NY:
- 20th Annual Panamanian Independence Day Parade. Parade starts at Bergen Street and Franklin Avenue; ends in a street fair at Classen Avenue between Eastern Parkway and President Street. Info: 1-718-605-1912; 1-347-885-3092; 1-917-402-5106.
November 2018 [es]Normally there aren't any Hispanic festivals or parades in November or December.December 2018 [es]That's all I have for 2018 so far! Disclaimer: I don't organize these events; I don't have anything to do with them. I only collect the information here for your convenience from newspapers and other publicly available sources. Everything I know is already on this page. However, if you would like to report an error, or to submit an event that is not already listed, feel free send me an email.
** RESCHEDULED FROM OCTOBER 4 DUE TO POSSIBLE HEAVY RAINS **
- Sunday October 18, 2015, 11:30am, North Bergen - Union City, NJ:
40th New Jersey State Hispanic Parade
Along Bergenline Avenue from 80th Street in North Bergen to 32nd Street in Union City [Poster].
VALENTINES DAY WOMENS DAY MOTHERS DAY FATHERS DAY TEACHERS DAYAleida Morel ★ DominicanidadesNew York City, New Jersey, Connecticut
In association with Amazon.com
Aleida.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Copyright © 2004-2018, Aleida Morel, All Rights Reserved. 11 June 2018